01 May 2008

courtesy.

This is the beautiful Hallie; she works at CVS.


Well, unfortunately, tonight went as expected.  Well, mostly. 
I'm nearly positive I knew before hand what he would say, but I had to hear it from him-- I hate it when other people speak for me so I had to give him the same courtesy.  I told him very simply that I fancied him and had no idea why or to what extent, but just that I did.  That was probably one of the harder things I've ever done, even though it was so simple.  I am really very proud of myself.
So, to put it plainly, he did not feel similarly.  But, he was very kind to me, as he usually is.  Le sigh.  I am just really disappointed, but I will live and he will live and we will be good friends and this, whatever it is/was, will fade into the history of Me 
and that will be that. 

While I do love all of this excitement, I think I may lay low for a bit.  Move back into the realm of auto-piloting.  It will not be so bad.  I could use the rest.  

2 comments:

Dustin said...

i am real proud of you friend!

cheshire said...

me too! you're a little bit amazing.