14 April 2009

20.

This coming Friday is my 20th birthday. I'm not sure I have any particular feelings on this occasion, but whether or not I do, the birthday will still happen. There will be a Big Lebowski themed party at my home (Eden @21 and Rio, ATX) Friday night, wear your bath robe, come drink white russians.

My friend Peter fractured his spine in a few places Sunday evening, which led to an interesting string of events. Including meeting an unimaginably stoic man in the ER parking garage named Herb Washington. He zip-tied my under-car bumper back to my car after a huge speed-bump dismembered my vehicle approximately 50 ft. from the garage's exit. You should just take my word for it, Mr. Herb Washington is a character, and I hope you are equally as lucky and may meet him someday when you least expect it.

Must finish essay on Ruzbihan Baqli before classssssss.

2 comments:

A said...

Wait. What happened to the Duval house??

cheshire said...

and the h isn't silent.

i'm in hk. it's lonely here. i can't call you, but i have the internets. really, the only thing i want right now is a bike.