13 May 2009

sentimental.


**********************************************************************
^this is where i'm going this summer^
i'm feeling really sentimental like i sometimes do at the end of things. end of the semester, classes i like are over, friends i like are graduating or traveling, books i enjoyed, i'm finished with them. its simply sad to say goodbye to some things and some people. other things, i will hesitantly put behind me becasue i know it is best for me, not beause i want them gone. and still even other things i am ready to throw into the wind and hope that they have to at least make their way all of the way around the world before i ever run into them again. right now i cannot say which is which, but shit is good. shit is really really good.

how was your day?

the best fucking day of my life!

really?

yeah, really.

why?

i don't know.

is every day the best fucking day of your life?

yeah, maybe.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

that made my night.

I'm gonna see you soon!

cheshire said...

soon!

cheshire said...

haha oh i love your ass. your call made my week and i can't wait to see you.

Grey Areas said...

Oy, those words seem familiar.