16 April 2008

bike brigade.


Yesterday I received my new camera in the mail, hooray e-bay!  It is a Kowa Six, nothing too fancy, but I'm in love with it/ still figuring it out.  Also yesterday, I rode my bike, A LOT. I was gone with Besty for nearly 2 hours and then took a small bike brigade journey to I <3 Video to return a late movie with Fang, Dustin, and Danny.  The weather has been amazing lately, and I plan to spend the majority of the weekend on my bike-- and doing research projects...

4 comments:

Dustin said...

charge of the bike brigade!

cheshire said...

hey! i have a kowa six too! they must be soulmates.

Dustin said...

good job being born. i am glad you were!

cheshire said...

me too! my life would be a little less complete i think. and i guess i would have one less person to love.